In response to the current COVID-19 situation, we would like to assure customers who still require our services to keep their companies open (including but not limited to NHS, Water Treatment and Food/Beverage production) that Chromatography Direct is well stocked and open for business as usual in these difficult times. We are still taking orders and despatch times are currently unaffected. If you would like to have a video call (Teams, FaceTime, GoToMeeting, Skype) with one of our technical team please contact us via phone, email or chat (with our technical sales team) on our website.
As a company, we are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees, their families, customers, and communities and are closely monitoring the World Health Organization: WHO website and Government guidelines as COVID-19 continues to grow in impact and seriousness. To minimise the disruption to our operations while being as vigilant as possible, here are some steps we are taking and some information you might find useful:
Chromatography Direct Offices :
- Remote working where possible. We hope that by separating our staff we will prevent a full-scale outbreak which could cause major disruption to our operations. Please note that our Southern office is now closed until further notice.
- Social distancing. Where staff are required to attend an office to carry out their duties we are asking them to observe social distancing as well as moving desks and reducing the number of people permitted in an area at once.
- Visitors are discouraged to protect our staff, however, if they do need to visit an office they are required to fill in a screening form 48 hours before arrival.
- We are enforcing government guidelines by instructing anyone who exhibits any symptoms associated with the virus to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Increased sanitization - Employees are required to clean their hands with antibacterial gel on arrival before starting work and signage on washing hands has been displayed throughout Chromatography Direct and sister companies.
- All staff are taking their laptops home each night.
- As a company, we have developed, implemented and circulated an internal COVID-19 Policy & Contingency Plan.
Face to Face Meetings:
Unfortunately, the coronavirus situation is changing daily and no-one knows what tomorrow will bring in updated government guidelines, Chromatography Direct remains dedicated to helping you keep your laboratory running while protecting you and our employees. Please monitor our website (www.chromatographydirect.com) and social media channels for the latest updates.
- Chromatography Direct Ltd, along with our sister companies (KRSS Ltd, Inte-Gen and KRSS Europe BV.) are limiting meetings to those which are business-critical.